(One for Each Applicant/Assistant)
Application is hereby made to license the premises generally described as 1324 S Zack Hinton Parkway,
McDonough, GA 30253 dba Iconic Salon Studios (“Licensor”).
1. Licensing Application Fee: Applicant has paid a non-refundable Licensing Application Fee of $65 to process the Licensing Application, determine Applicant’s credit worthiness and conduct a background investigation for Applicant. Applicant hereby authorizes The Grant Group, Inc. and any authorized agent to do whatever background and credit check that the Licensor deem appropriate. This may include among other things obtaining one or more credit reports on Applicant. Such credit reports
may be obtained before and during the term of the License and after the expiration or termination of
the License as part any an effort to collect license charges owing under License Agreement.
2. Performance Deposit: A performance deposit of $200/$350 is being made by check,
money order or electronic transfer along with this licensing application. If Applicant’s application is
approved and a license agreement is entered into between the Licensor and Applicant, the
performance deposit shall be subject to the terms of the Licensing Agreement. If the Applicant’s
application is approved and the Applicant fails to execute Licensing Agreement for the premises prior
to the Commencement Date then the Licensor may retain the Performance Deposit as liquidated
damages, it being acknowledged and agreed that the same is a reasonable pre-estimate of Licensor’s
damages for not seeking to license the premises during this time period and not a penalty. If the
application is denied, the Performance Deposit shall be refunded to Applicant without interest.
3. Use of Information: The information in this application or obtained as a result of the authorization
given herein by Applicant will be sold or distributed to others. However, Licensor or Agent may use
such information to decide whether to license the premises to Applicant and for all other purposes
relative to any future License Agreement and Applicant pays all required fees, deposits and advance
4. Application Does Not Create a License: This application, even if accepted, shall under no
circumstances be consider a license agreement between Applicant and Licensor or an offer to license,
No license shall exist between Applicant and Licensor unless and until the parties enter into a formal
License Agreement and Applicant pays all required fees and deposits.
5. Warranty of Applicant: Applicant hereby warrants that the information supplied is complete and
accurate and the breach of this warranty by Application may result in the termination or any License
Agreement entered into with Applicant by Licensor/Agent.
6. Reason for Denial: If this application is denied, the Licensor shall within ten (10) days thereafter and
upon written request of applicant, state the basis for said denial to Applicant.